At Stack's, LLC your privacy is very important to us. When you set up your account or register for an auction that information is considered private and will not be shared with anyone outside of our company. From time to time you may receive e-mail from us letting you know about upcoming events or news.
The web browser that you use allows for a small text file called a “Cookie” to be saved to your computer’s hard drive. We only utilize cookies when you sign into our web site to track the time you’ve spent on our site. These cookies do not allow us to track your viewing of other web sites, they just let us know when you sign in and sign out of our site.
Protection of Information
Information collected from Registered Users is stored on databases and other servers kept in secure locations under the custody and control of Stack's or its third party hosting services. Stack's uses network firewalls to protect such servers. User accounts and Profiles are password-protected using industry-standard, commercially reasonable methods. Stack's makes commercially reasonable efforts to protect such information but cannot guarantee that such efforts will be successful.
Viewing and Changing Your Information
You can edit your account information at any time that you are logged into the site. Please click on the “Your Account” link in the top navigation bar. You will be able to change all of your personal information including your username and password.
Stack's website is intended for use by persons over the age of 13 years old (in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act [COPPA]).
All material on this web site is the property of Stack's LLC.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our designated agent.
P.O. Box 1804
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
The notification should be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you have any questions about our site please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can reach us via phone at 866-811-1804 or fax at 603-569-3875. Or you can send us a message through our